10.16.2006

Spin Baby, Spin

Sis and I hit the gym this afternoon for Spin. Oh, it was soooo much fun! I can hardly attempt to explain how much fun it was. But, I will tell you there were flashing lights, black lights, disco bulbs and awesome music to go along with our workout! Soooo much fun! We were able to take in 9 miles of hills and speedwork on the bike and it felt wonderful! Afterwards, sis made a wonderful dinner of chicken and pasta...mmm....

Tomorrow.... a REST day. My leg is feeling okay, but I want to take it easy. I must admit, I am itching to get into those new beautiful shoes!

Happy runnings, y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, yummy, I love chicken and pasta, am coming your way!:) Sounds like a nice spin on bike!

MNFirefly said...

Awesome spin!! The chicken sounds YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to take a spin class, it's totally on my to-do list, i will have to keep my eye out for one around here, glad you had fun!

(nicely cropped photo btw!) ;)

Brooke said...

Sounds like a cool class. I've been meaning to try one out but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Jess said...

I love spin class, but I haven't been in awhile. It can be harder than running, that's for sure.