10.05.2006

Sex Panthers...ALMOST won...but still rule!















Okay.


So we won our first game.

But, we lost our second game to a bunch of players that play for an actual gym league!

Damnit.

That's not fair! There are not supposed to be any "good" players playing on a "fun" league!

Oh well. It was fun...and I played my heart out! Time to retire the Sex Panther uniform....
















Oh well...it was SOOO much fun!!!


This weekend begins HOCKEY SEASON! It's been 5 years since our "new" Englestad Arena was built! I can't believe it has been 5 years already! But, like most "older" UND hockey fans... we all miss the old arena!

This weekend is Homecoming weekend...and Saturday will be the 5K Alumni run. I will be running with my parents and my sister's fiance! Fun times... Hopefully I will get some pics and post them!

Have a great weekend... and happy runnings, y'all!

4 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Have fun this weekend.

Blaine and Steph said...

An "End of an Era", SAD : (

Anonymous said...

Rockon Sister oops Teacher! Diehard Wild Hockey fan here:)
Have a Great and beautifull weekend!

Jenny said...

Awww bad luck. I agree that it's not fair that the other team were good! Your team should have won even if it was just on name alone :-)