10.04.2006

Quick note!

Just got home from running! Yep. Running. I figured I would post that real quick while I am icing my knee! 3.3 miles after my 7-10 class! We got out about 15 minutes earlier than usual which I thought was wonderful! I got on the thrillmill and went at it for 3.3 straight miles! Ahhh!

Tomorrow... is our playoffs for volleyball championship! We play at 615, I have class until 7, so I am hoping my team will win the first round...so I can play the next round. And then.... Sex Panthers will be done. Done done. Most of us have been playing together for 3+ years... and we will be done. A majority of us will be graduating this winter or spring and moving away from the big GF. It will be a sad night... so I hope we take it all!! Wish us luck!

Happy runnings, y'all!

7 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Good luck! You guys will do great! It will be bittersweet for you all.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, I am sure the petroleum smelling Sex Panthers will win.

Anonymous said...

Go Sex Panthers! Go Twins! Go Wild!
Good Luck Teacher! You kick some butts in playoffs :)

Jess said...

Good luck with your volleyball play-offs!

Jenny said...

Good luck with your game - hope you get through! Love the name :-)

SRR said...

Good Luck...but do you need it?

:-)

Brooke said...

Good luck!!