10.14.2006

Anyone up for some PIG?

I went to the gym this morning with my sis and her fiance. We ran a mile to warm up and then decided to play a couple rounds of PIG on the court. It was quite fun, but it has been quite a while since I have been on a basketball court! I think I am going to have to start lifting some weights again. I really struggled to get the ball to the basket from the three-point line. Ick.

I am still having that pain in my lower part of my leg. It doesn't feel like shin splints. But, it kind of sends shooting pain through parts of my lower leg. It is starting to really piss me off (pardon my language) but I only ran a mile and while shooting around it was acting up again. Does anyone have any idea what this could be due to? Any ideas would be great.

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

How long do you stretch? Have you tried Advil, ice or heat for it and what kind of response do you get?

Anonymous said...

My brother-in-law and I played that this summer. Its great to go back to our childhood games.

a.maria said...

where exactly is the pain? is it like... that tendon that pops up when you flex your foot?

cuz i had that, and if its that, i *might* be able to help.. but if its NOT that pain.. then it wouldn't help. so...

like i said. where is the pain, when does it occur and what kind of pain is it??!?