9.02.2006

Animal School

I received this video in my email yesterday and just had to share it. For those of you who work with children, or have children will hopefully enjoy this. It sure made me think, and I know that I have worked with most of those "animals". This video is more directed towards parents, but sure made me as an educator think. The video is so true, and it emphasizes the fact that we need to look at our children/students as individuals. That's all I am going to say! Just watch the video!

Click here for the video. Make sure you have your volume up first!

3 comments:

cdoc said...

That is pretty cool. My only gripe, I know this was supposed to be meaningful, so I was reading it slowly and before I could finish, the screen would change and when I would rewind, it was start over at the begining. They need a slow down button! Thanks for passing it on.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it is great video but my computer won't play it. Ugh!

Taunya said...

Wow! I'm forwarding it on to a few teacher and parents I know. Thanks for sharing!