9.04.2006

New tunes...continued...

Thanks everyone for the artists/songs! Some of you had made comments that it would be easier to give suggestions if you knew what kind of music I liked. Makes sense. I like all sorts. For running, I am really getting into punk. I love rock. Hip Hop, rap, reggae, 60's, 70's, not so much the 80's (sorry people). So, here are just a few artists that I like and have on my Nano currently:

  • Something Corporate
  • Beatles
  • Barenaked Ladies
  • Black Eyed Peas
  • Kt Tunstall
  • Blue October
  • Ludacris
  • Cat Stevens
  • The Guess Who
  • Janis Joplin
  • CCR
  • Van Morrison
  • Metallica
  • No Doubt/Gwen Stefani
  • Bob Marley
  • Matchbox Twenty
  • The Beach Boys
  • Death Cab for Cutie
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • Foo Fighters
  • Chicago
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Tantric
  • Hinder
  • Dave Matthews Band
  • Ben Harper
  • The Pussycat Dolls
  • James Blunt
  • Jack Johnson
  • Nickelback
  • Pink
  • Shakira
  • Elvis
  • Billy Joel
  • oh..and the list could go on and on...

3 comments:

cdoc said...

Pink's new cd has some pretty good ones for running too.

Simlin said...

OK, don't know if you would have heard of many of these but are my favs (mostly aussie with a few others thrown in):
The Living End
End of Fashion
Hot Hot Heat
Thirsty Merc
Jet
Powderfinger
Faker
Kisschasey
Gyroscope
The Veronicas
Me first and the Gimmie Gimmies
Maroon 5

qcmier said...

I have never run with an ipod/mp3 player/walkman, but if I did I would have some Led Zepplin in there.