7.03.2006

Monday Run

Went for a run this morning with my parents. By the time that we were finished, it was 70 degrees and the sun was hot.
It was a nice little jaunt, I kept it cool with some walking since I was somewhat sore from saturday's long run. I ran 4.4 miles today. I don't know how accurate this Garmin was, becuase it seemed like it took us forever to get our first mile down. I am going to blame it on the large trees surrounding us!
As part of our "after run" ritual...we are heading for coffee...I won't be having coffee, but will enjoy a nice frozen Berry Tea Blast...and then hopefully over to the "Art in the Park"!
Happy Runnings, y'all!

6 comments:

SRR said...

No coffee for you? Are you un-American?

Taunya said...

I love finishing up a run with a treat--just ask my waist line! I'm glad yours sounded healthy.

MNFirefly said...

I love my post-run treat. Awesome run!

Unknown said...

I could use a break from the coffee as well, but I don't know how you manage grad school without coffee. Nice job on the running today and the 7 miler over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I miss coffee but the berry blast sounds yummy

Joe said...

Nice job on the run. I think 3+ mile runs are becoming routine for you now. Keep it up.