7.23.2006

Crap Week

It's been a while since I have blogged.


But, I have been busy.


It's definitely been a CRAP WEEK.


Just class, homework...and then stressing over this....










Yeah. That's my car. WAS my car. And now it's totalled. It's been an awful week. I am not too happy about that. The accident wasn't my fault. I was able to walk away from the crash with nothing but shock.

The interesting thing was, I was heading to the bank to deposit a couple checks and then off to put gas in my car, get a car wash, and then an oil change. Oddly enough.

So with all that, I haven't done much running. Only a couple times this week. Hopefully this coming week will be better.

9 comments:

cdoc said...

Can I hear the story of what happened?!?! Email me. Sorry you had a bad week too, but I am glad you are okay.

MNFirefly said...

OMG..that's awful! I am so sorry. What happened? I hope you were able to run when the weather was MUCH more comfortable.

Simlin said...

Ouch, somenone crashed into me in February...still waiting for the their insurance broker to settle.
:(
Glad there were no injuries.

Anne said...

Glad you weren't injured in the crash. Sorry about the car though. It does indeed sound like you had a scrappy week.

Neese said...

aw man! glad you are OK coming out of that crash! you'll get your run in, in no time, take care.

christine said...

Ouch! What a bummmer, glad you were able to walk away...still scary though. Whew, here's to a better week!

Jess said...

oh man that stinks! maybe your runs will help get your mind off thing!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the car. I hope this week goes much better for you.

Brooke said...

Oh no!!! Glad that you weren't hurt. I hope that you get a good settlement out of this at least.