3.20.2007

The Suns are Hot

Tonight Sis and I had to pretty much force ourselves to go to spin, both of us feeling sluggish/tired from our back to back runs sunday and monday. We got there and the only two available bikes next to each other were in the front row. Lovely. The first five to ten minutes were incredibly difficult for me. I just didn't have the drive today. But, after a few hill workouts and some frozen spin cycles, I was feeling great and lovin it.. ... even with my hair drippin' sweat onto my legs and handle bars! The end of the spin session consisted of 4 or 5 intervals of zero to ninety ... just ... like... last . ... . week... I pushed myself even harder, watching my cadence go from zero to 125!!!! How awesome that felt! I am just glad we didn't do anything with the imaginary weights today... that would have sent me over the edge! All in all, I accomplished a decent 9 miles!

Where does the night go. I am so completely wiped between spin and school. I am going to finish the night with a couple loads of laundry, the rest of American Idol, and then I will crawl into bed to watch my Timberwolves take on the Suns... I don't know how the game will turn out. I still love my 'wolves, but the suns are hot! (no pun intended!) Especially Mr. Nash! That one's for you Mr. Joe!

I think tomorrow will be a day of rest. Maybe....

Happy running, y'all!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on spinning!

Nat said...

Your spinning classe sound really tough...great job!

Mmem said...

Spinning sounds so so so difficult! You are a rock star! Enjoy the game:-)

Unknown said...

I tell ya, it's great to hear about other females dripping sweat while they work out. At my gym I sometimes think I'm the only one who perspires. Great to know I've got some good company.

Joe said...

What a third quarter! Go Suns! Go Steve Nash!

Unknown said...

Way to push yourself at the spin class. I definitely understand the being wiped from school. I can't wait for summer.

Mendy said...

Good on you for going to spin when not feeling up to it! That's sometimes our best workouts, you know.

I don't perspire much while running - don't know why cause I do push myself - but spinning - that's another story. I am a big fan of spinning.

miss petite america said...

you totally make me want to go to spin class..i just wish there was one at 6 in the morning when i go to the gym!

MNFirefly said...

I hope the Wolves win. We need some help....alot!

Deb said...

Gotta love that spin (and those ball players!). Lay low and fend off that bug...and call me in the morning. ;)
Take care of yourself!!

Jess said...

Good job with the spinning. You deserve a rest day.

J~Mom said...

Good golly you are doing awesome on the spin!! Keep it up girl!