3.31.2007

Month in Review

Yesterday I logged 3.56 miles on the thrillmill while doing the R5/W1 method. I averaged a 11:14 minute mile. Before and after my run I worked my legs and arms to the bone with the weights. My plan was to work myself hard, so I could take today off. Done!

With today being the last day of March, I thought it was only appropriate to feature my March stats...

March Stats:

  • 47.14 miles running ... . . . .my goal was 45 miles, and with a week off due to craziness with paperwork for work and school, I was quite surprised I was able to make my goal!
  • 48.86 miles spin .. . . . not quite as much as February. Oh well.
Who knows what April will look like. Hopefully similar to March with some longer runs. It's going to be another crazy month with Easter, moving out of our apartment, another bachelorette party in the cities. Time flies when you are having fun!

10 comments:

Wes said...

I'm sure with warmer weather coming, you'll have a lot more freedom to up your mileage, or not! Nice job!!!

miss petite america said...

dude, who cares about mileage when you have a bachelorette party coming up!!!!

you've done an awesome job this month ! hell, you inspired me to hit the weight room and the bike. i tip my visor off to you chica!

Liz said...

I am so inspired by your long workout Thursday and workouts in general. Your inspiration gave me the motivation to go for a run at night! Thank you!!!

MNFirefly said...

Nice job on the mileage this month. Great running!

MNFirefly said...

BTW, when will you be in the Cities? I will be flying back home for a weekend. Let me know via e-mail.

JeffM said...

Good monthly mileages! April will be better.

Cheryl said...

I am pretty new to your blog but I'm really loving it!

I thought I was busy being a Mom and a preschool teacher but your schedule has shown me that nothing can hold you back if you want something bad enough. Keep up the great work.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how do you get your charts on the sidebar. I love that idea of charting you mileage and your goals!

Cheryl

Deb said...

I ove it when the 'fun' factor out weighs the 'to do' list!! Great job!

Taunya said...

Your mileage will only get better with the Spring weather--you will want to get out there.

Great stats for March.

You really try to live life in balance and that's great. it's important to have fun!

Anonymous said...

Nice job in meeting your March goals! Good luck in April!