3.24.2007

Productivity

I can honestly say that I have had a day (so far) full of productivity. I took my time getting up this morning, hoping to get as much rest as possible. Sis and I went for a nice 3 mile run outdoors later this morning. It was cool (31 degrees), with no wind and a dense fog where we could feel the moisture in the air. It was kind of cool looking.

I got my saturday morning coffee, we went to the mall and picked up a wedding shower gift for our cousin, I was able to find shoes to wear with my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding, picked up my gown, hood, and tassel for graduation, and was able to finish 1 of my 6 projects I am working on for classes! Wahoo!

I am going to relax and rest a bit this evening and watch the Sioux take on Colorado!

Update: The Sioux took on Michigan State. Shows how much I know. We won 7-5. Now we take on Minnesota Gophers tomorrow night at 5pm! Awesome baby!

5 comments:

miss petite america said...

feel better chica! and rest up!

Wes said...

Hope with all that activity you are on the rebound!!

JeffM said...

Sounds like you beat the bug! Maybe you ran it out of you on the 3 miler.

Deb said...

Don't you love those days...when you get 'business' handled' and then sit back and relax? You have a full plate girlie. Don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back, acknowledge everything you do and treat yourself. Then move to San Diego and we can run together! ;)

Neese said...

ahhhh productivity with a kick back and relax chaser is divine!