3.04.2007

A day of rest?

Too busy to make much of this post. I was up early to work on some projects and do some reading for class. Then I was able to get in a run. I was hoping to do a little over an hour workout, but that didn't happen. Lungs felt very tight for the first couple miles and I just didn't have the strength today. So I opted for a very, very slow 4.55 miles. So slow that I didn't keep track of the time. Now I am off to spend a couple hours working on a project with a classmate. Fun times! So much for treating sunday as a day of rest. Maybe next sunday.

Happy running, y'all. Have a superb week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Sundays don't seem to be used for resting much these days either. How did we let that happen! Way to go on the 4.55 miles.

Neese said...

that's a good distance, and sometimes it's nice to *not* keep time! happy sunday.. I hope this evening finds you resting :)

Joe said...

You know what they say -- slow and steady wins the race.

miss petite america said...

i swear to bob you need to bottle up your energy and share it with me...

MNFirefly said...

Great job and effort on those miles. It's still a little chilly and windy here.

JeffM said...

That's a good distance, especially for a rest day run!

keith said...

howdy.

i like your blog...i put a link to your website on mine.