6.06.2006

Ya-ouch!

Okay. So I took yesterday off. It really bothered me that I didn't do much yesterday morning but watch tv. I spent the rest of the day..until 7pm in class, and then the rest of the evening studying. Fun, fun.

I figured it was okay, and probably a good idea, to take yesterday off due to my 5-miler on sunday. So, today, I was scheduled to do an easy 2 miler. No problem, right? Well, I struggled.

I am going to blame this one on not enough stretching after sunday. Becuase I didn't. Live and learn. So, with that in mind, my legs were a little stiff, and my right shin started to bother me. So I had to walk some of it. No fun.

But, I did do a 20 minute AB workout today. I am going to be sore. I think I am going to do a long bike tomorrow morning, while it is still somewhat cool.

5 comments:

SRR said...

It's summer...you're a teacher...don't you have every day off?? (I get so sick and tired of people always telling me that!)

Whoo-hoo! 20 min ab work! You go!

Brooke said...

20 minute ab workout trumps any guilty feelings over not running.

Taunya said...

It's all about listening to your body. Sounds like you are doing just that! Good on you!!

Michele said...

Have to agree with runnergirl, rest days are important!

Good job on the AB workout, I need to try to fit some in my workouts too.

Joe said...

> But, I did do a 20 minute AB workout today.

Good for you! I wouldn't last 10 minutes in an ab workout.