6.26.2006

It's Monday...already

Went for a 3.5 mile run this morning. Wasn't the greatest. It wasn't hot, but the 67 degree weather was dead and somewhat humid. No breeze what-so-ever.

My knees were somewhat bothering me and I am assuming this is from my long run on saturday. So, I should probably ice them today.

Well, here goes another busy week before a nice long weekend with the family! I can't wait! I won't have school until next wednesday. Can't beat a 5 day weekend!

Happy Runnings, y'all!

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Congrads on the run today. The weather was AWESOME today - nice to have some rain today too.

Neese said...

good job on the run! i've come to realize if you think "i probably should ice" it usually means you need to. i hope your knees feel better...I haven't eaten the dark chocolate milky way yet you can have it :)

Jess said...

If it was 67 degrees here in Florida, I would be donning a light sweater, and life without humidity? I can't recall that, sorry.