6.19.2006

Gotta love the HEAT!!


Wow! Can you believe it!?!?! The Miami HEAT won in overtime last night (101-100). We all have Dwyane Wade to thank for that! A man that can score 43 points in one game is sure at the top of my favorites list! Heck, he has had 3 consecutive games of scoring 35+ points! And wouldn't you know, Shaq has done the same twice before! Shaq! Wow!

Anyway, last nights game was pretty HOT...get it...hot...miami heat. Hehehe. Well it was also a long game, which means I was up past midnight. Sis and I were to go to the gym this morning for spin class at 6:30am. That didn't happen. Oops. I was too tired, and it seemed that she didn't mind either. By 9am this morning I was starting to feel like I needed to get out and do something.. .. .. .. especially since I was going to be in class from 1-9 today. So, I got up and took my bike for a spin. What a beautiful morning! 60 degrees and a little breeze. Nice. Felt real good. Real good. 6.2 miles I logged! Wonderful!

Well... ... happy runnings everyone! Game 6 ... tuesday night .... . . Be there or be square!!

5 comments:

Joe said...

Go Heat! Take THAT Mark Cuban! That was an awesome game and I watched every single minute of it in glorious high definition!

Donald said...

It looked like this series was a dud about one week ago - now it's a thriller.

I'm not partial, but I guess I can pull for the Heat. Wade's amazing.

Anonymous said...

hate to differ, but I think dwade got the benefit of the calls. look for Dallas to come back strong and benefit from some good calls in game 6 at least. they will win game 6 go to the bank with it

SRR said...

Hmmm...is this basketball? Well, Cincinnati doesn't have a team so I'm OUT!

teacherwoman said...

Does ND have a team.... NOOOOOO! And by the way joe....I am super jealous... SUPER jealous!