6.24.2006

Saturday Morning Run

Went for a run this morning.

Nothing better than getting up at 6am to run on a SATURDAY morning, just to come home...shower...and head to work for a 5 hour shift on my feet!

Not so smart.

But, it has been a couple days since I ran and I didn't want to do an intense workout tomorrow.

So, I ran 5.87 miles today. Was shooting for 6 miles, but didn't want to run around the block just to make that 6 mile marker. My stomach was starting to do a pyro-technic show at about 4.5 miles, so I just didn't want to push it! .... .. .. I think I ate too much banana before the run...

Tomorrow, I will hopefully take a break from studying to do a nice bike ride. Happy running y'all!

2 comments:

Taunya said...

I know what you mean about the stomach thing--it happened to me last week. Hope your bike ride was splendid!

SRR said...

Yes...but at least you got up...with a smile on your face I'm sure!