6.28.2006

Run Girl, Run

Yesterday I swam 15 laps with my sis. So much fun. We tried out our swim caps and goggles that we purchased. Very amusing. We couldn't take each other serious...for how rediculous we looked in those goggles!

Today was just a 3 mile run... but it felt like 6. I don't know what my deal was. I thought I had a good attitude when I got up. Anyway, I completed it, and I don't plan on running again until my long run on saturday morning.... My knees are a little sore/tender...so runners, I am icing! Yep. ICING. BRRR..

I plan to get on my bike tomorrow morning before work! And I will be taking Friday OFF....since I will be driving home for a nice long weekend with the family!

Happy runnings, y'all!

7 comments:

Michele said...

goggles are high fashion!
great job on the swim and the run.
keep that ice on the knee.
have a great long weekend

Anonymous said...

lets get a picture of the two of you with goggles and post to the family blog

MNFirefly said...

I consider goggles to be a fashion statement. LOL!

Sorry to hear that you had a hard time with your run today. Hopefully the icing will help so you get out and bike.

SRR said...

Maybe you should try some Ben Gay too, for those knees!

Backofpack said...

Sore knees? New shoes needed? The distance doesn't matter, at least you were out there and moving.

Unknown said...

I have those days as well when the run seems twice as long as it actually is. Ice is good!

Joe said...

Nice job on the 15 laps in the pool.