6.25.2006

Training: WEEK 8


I am taking today off. Yes. OFF. After my "long" run yesterday, and working all day, I could barely accomplish anything last night, and was not reading to do anything today. Nothing. I am not sore. I can tell my legs, from hip to feet, are a little tight, but other than that I feel great. My lungs/chest though. You know that feeling you get in your lungs when you are getting sick? You know when you wake up and your chest is tight and when you breath heavy it "tickles"? That is the way I felt this morning. I still kind of feel that way. So, I am taking the day off. Doing nothing but homework and maybe going to good ole starbucks with the Sis.

Happy runnings y'all!

WEEK 8 IN REVIEW:
Monday: 6.2 mile bike

Tuesday: 2.14 mile run, 10 laps swim ( 1/4 mile+)
Wednesday: 3.6 mile run
Thursday: OFF
Friday: 15 laps swim (.42 mile)
Saturday: 5.87 mile run
Sunday: OFF

WEEK 8 TOTALS:
  • __11.61_ miles (run)
  • __6.2_ miles (bike)
  • _25__laps swim

3 comments:

Backofpack said...

Rest days are good...rest days with Starbucks are better...

Unknown said...

Nice job on the run yesterday. I will join you with the studying, but it would be much nicer at Starbucks.

Neese said...

ohh sounds nice i was just talking about Starbucks, i could go for a nice coffee about now. enjoy!!