1.17.2007

It's only Wednesday....

.... and I am already wiped.

It's been a crazy couple of days. The water that was supposed to be off from Monday until Tuesday afternoon, wasn't. So I didn't get up early yesterday to work out. Instead, they decided to shut it off from 7pm last night until 3 or 4pm today. Yeah. That means that I had to get up before 5 this morning to get to the gym, workout and shower. Thanks to my sister, she boiled some water yesterday so I was able to brush my teeth. Oh how I hope the water will be turned on by this evening. I can't handle another early morning with this crazy schedule. Thank god for the gift of coffee...becuase I needed it today!

Yesterday I went to the gym between school and class. That gave me a good amount of time to do some serious exercising. With the extra time, I planned to workout for a minimum of 60 minutes and that is just what I did!

Tuesday workout: 3.5 miles on thrillmill and 25 minutes on the eliptical.
mile 1 - 11:36
mile 2 - 11:10
mile 3 - 10:10
.5 mile - ? (slow jog)
Total time = 39:00 (very brief walking between each mile)

Wednesday workout: 25 minutes on eliptical (too tired to run). I won't be making it to SPIN tonight, I am too tired and have some paperwork I need to get done!

Thursday? I plan to do a nice 3.1 miles in the evening and then maybe some biking.

Happy Running, y'all!

9 comments:

Wes said...

What a pain in the arse not having water! Especially when it is so cold... Nice work on the elliptical. I can't wait to get my gym membership finalized so I can get in the pool and try out one of those....

miss petite america said...

man having no water is a huge in the arse!

good job on the elliptical. is it weird that when i use it my feet get numb?

J~Mom said...

Congrats on sticking to your plan even without water!!

I agree, thank God for coffee!;>)

Simlin said...

Forget the teeth, what about the throne?

MNFirefly said...

Nice job on the workout.

Jess said...

Doesn't it suck when something like that throws off your whole routine? It's so stressful!

Steve Stenzel said...

Maybe I'm behind the times, but I've never heard "thrillmill" used before. It's sooo true. I LOVE IT!!

Blaine and Steph said...

So Thursday's workout wasn't quite what you planned...hope I wasn't a bad influence. Hope your workout this morning went well : ) I might do pilates when I get home tonight, just a little sore from my hard run yesterday. I love those runs where it just feels good the whole time! Laters.

Mmem said...

Can't STAND no water, ugh!

Good job on the elliptical that is cool:-)

PS--I love that you call it the thrillmill, lol!