6.24.2007

Tagged and such

I've been tagged by SkiRough.... so here goes!

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag 3 more people.

Book Title: TRIATHLON Training Basics
Author: Gale Bernhardt

On Thursday, you can run for 20 minutes continuously or run for most of the
20 minutes, including 30-second walking breaks at each 5-minute mark. On
Saturday you can run for 30 minutes or complete three repeats of running for
9 minutes and walking 1 minute.
Race week has finally arrived!



I haven't read this book yet. And the excerpt above is part of a week by week training instruction. Maybe I will start reading it... since I can't find my book that I was reading.

I will tag:
Marcy
Makita
Leana

___________________________________________


Today is going to be a rest day. My right calf is a little tight from my crazy attempt at a mini-duathlon yesterday. I probably didn't stretch as much as I should have yesterday afternoon.

Tomorrow: Bright and early for 3-4 miles.

Happy Running, y'all!

8 comments:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO! Good thing my husband reads, otherwise I'd be SOL with a book for you hehe JK!

Ahhhhhh I could use another rest day, just because I'm lazy :P

Jess said...

Hahah what a great post! And nice job on the duathlon!

Neese said...

"triteacherwoman"? :-o man i'm so out of the loop i need a bike! oh, and i need to learn to swim lol. Hope your calf feels better soon!

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

I'm just glad I didn't get tagged...rest day...maybe after standing all morning at church that is just what I need too.....

J~Mom said...

Cool book! :>)

I hope your calf gets better!

Anonymous said...

OK, so I haven't been reading blogs in awhile, so I have to ask. . . did you get a job yet? Are you moving? I tried to scan through your old posts, but I didn't see anything. Take care of yourself!

Runner Leana said...

Thanks for the tag! Way to go on your mini-du, and good luck with your run tomorrow. Hope the calf loosens up!

Unknown said...

I could probably stand to borrow that book...

Have a good Monday run!!