6.08.2007

Friday Morning Run

I went out for a run at 930 this morning with Steph. We did the same loop... The weather was beautiful! We took a short walk break a little over halfway through as my breathing was off and my throat felt extremely dry. All and all it was a nice run. I hope to do a longer run sunday!

Temp: 61 degrees and sunny
Distance: 2.3 miles
Avg Pace: 11:06 mpm
Avg HR: 170 (a bit higher than usual for a short run)

__________________________________________

I got a phone call this morning in regards to an interview. So, it looks like I will be traveling next week... before the wedding. I don't like the idea of being gone. but, I plan on leaving monday afternoon and coming back late tuesday night. I hope it goes well. This was one of the schools I first applied to in March and recently received an email from a couple weeks ago stating that I was not selected for an interview but that they would keep my application on file for the next year. Interesting. We'll see how it goes!

I am off to get coffee and then start some painting. I think. Mom and Dad are both home from work until the wedding now. NO slacking from here on out!

Happy running, y'all!

10 comments:

Joe said...

Good luck at the interview.

akshaye said...

hey.. good luck on the interview. too bad its the week of the wedding.
and nice run!

akshaye said...

btw.. i checked out the webpage for Medora after your comment. looks like an amazing place! hope you make it there after the wedding.

J~Mom said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!!!!! I hope the interview goes great. Think of it as a break from painting. :>)

Good job on the run!

Marcy said...

Great run!!! ;D GOOD LUCK on the interview!!!

Wes said...

Hope everything goes well! Have a safe trip.

Scott McMurtrey said...

ditto on everyone else's comments. great run and great luck with the interview!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good running, and best of luck on the interview!

IronGambit said...

Interviews are fun! Can I do it for you? :)

IronGambit said...

haha 8+ hours feels like nothing for me now! Where do I will do the interview no problem! :)