2.05.2007

Looking forward to wednesday....becuase...

....monday's can be disasterous with leaving home at 7am and not getting home until after 9. especially when you realize you didn't have really anything to take for lunch... and you probably won't get to the grocery store before wednesday evening....

.... tuesday I will start the day of with a meeting with the PT, OT, SLP, Strategist, Principal, classroom teacher to discuss assessment results with parents of a struggling student.... and to plan out a new IEP....just...

..... to be followed by.... an observation of my wonderful teaching skills...done my my university mentor....

.....and then another late night of class ...until 10...

Hopefully on wednesday I have time to get to the grocery store... so I will be able to cook a decent meal... so I have left overs to take for lunch thursday... and maybe friday...

For how long and tiring the beginning of my week can be, it sure goes by fast. Before I know it, May will be here. Oh how ready I am for May temps. Woke up to -32 this morning. Thankfully my car started.

Did I mention my ankle is bothering me? If it's not one thing, it's another... sometimes I stop and wonder why I do this running stuff... But oh how I LOVE it so much.

10 comments:

Neese said...

I thought about you this morning when I was reading about the sub-zero temps in your area!! stay warm!! hope the ankle issue is transitory.

Jess said...

I heard about the freezing weather that has blown through your area! Brrrr!

Blaine and Steph said...

COLD....I KNOW...try changing a flat tire in that -32 temps. Thank you Blaine. my car sucks.
laters.

Joe said...

Wow, you're busy. Be careful with the ankle. Don't be afraid to take a day off running and doing some strength exercises or swimming instead.

miss petite america said...

omg i got tired just READING about what you actually have to DO!!! good luck chica and forge through :)

Wes said...

Yup. Agree with Neese. All my Northren friends were on my mind this morning. You answered your own question! Keep working hard! It won't last forever, and thats why we do it when we are young.

MNFirefly said...

Take care of that ankle. Ice, ice and more ice. Stay warm up here. It was cold this weekend, but must have been worse up there.

SRR said...

I hope you are wearing heels that make your feet feel FABULOUS???

J~Mom said...

I think your ankle is cold!! It's trying to tell you to move out to sunny Arizona!! Stay warm girl! I hope your week goes fast and your ankle feels better!

PhazLee said...

A very cool blog. Some challenge you got there. I guess I will need to do some table for my mileage too. Keep an eye on the ankle. Good luck.