2.15.2007

Work hard...play hard...

Okay, so I caved to peer pressure last night and went out with a couple guys from class for a few drinks! Ahh. It was fun but a late night. I actually got to see a couple girls I haven't seen in ages, so that was nice. I haven't gone out on a weeknight this school year, so I wasn't too excited about the idea. But, I did it anyway and today was our friday because we don't have school tomorrow. Gotta love the compensation for evening parent teacher conferences!

Tomorrow, I plan on hitting the gym. For what, one might ask? To run. Yep, all is good here and I plan to try a very easy 2-3 miles. I make sure to let y'all know how it goes. I haven't gotten to spin yet since Jodi gave me the idea that my injury could be due to my seat being too high, resulting in hyper-extending my legs, according to Lance... But, when I do get back on the bike, I plan to lower my seat a little more and see how it goes!

After that, my sis and I are headin' out of town! Yep, we are going to a nice cabin in MN for the weekend to meet up with some girlfriends and cousins for my sis' bachelorette party! Wahoo! So, until then, have a wonderful weekend! Remember, work hard...play hard!

Happy Running, y'all!

11 comments:

J~Mom said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!!! Stay warm and safe!

Neese said...

nice to see you are running, and a week night out every now and then can be good, gotta shake up that routine sometimes :) have a great weekend, sounds like so much fun!! travel safe!

Wes said...

When I got my bike, the guy said sit on it and put your foot on the curb. Yup. That looks about right :-) I think I'm going to try lowering my seat an inch or two as well. Have a great, safe, fun trip!!

JeffM said...

Have a good time- when you say cabin in MN, I think of a fishing shack way out in the country.

Lance Notstrong said...

What exactly goes on at bachelorette parties? Are there pillow fights or just male strippers?

Hope the bike adjustments work. Remember bent knee when your toe is on the pedal, straight leg if your heel is on the pedal......both good ways to adjust saddle height.

The Stretch Doc said...

Have a great weekend!!

MNFirefly said...

Have fun this weekend! Sounds like FUN!

Jodi said...

Hmmmmm... when my heal is on the pedal I still have a little bend...

Anyway.. have a GREAT weekend!

:-)

Jodi

Deb said...

Have fun girlie and I'd tell you not to get too wild, but I wouldn't mean it! ;)

Taunya said...

Hope your weekend is great. You deserve it--you don't have much "me" time!

Anonymous said...

I hope adjusting your bike seat helps! Glad you are able to get in a weekend get-away. Enjoy! :)