2.26.2007

Late Start

I didn't get out of bed this morning until 7:45! That is two hours later than usual on a Monday! Talk about a late start! But that is okay, because I knew that I didn't have to be to school until 10am! School and buses are running 2 hours late! Gotta love 6+ inches of snow along with working at a rural school!

I did have my alarm set for 6am though, hoping to go to the gym for an easy 3 miles or something. When I crawled out of bed to head for the bathroom, I felt it.. .. . my body was sore . ... . from my butt to my calves (along with my arms and pecs). I guess 40 minutes of lunges in every direction all while holding 3 pound weights and doing arm exercises can really have an effect on a body!

Now, I haven't had chocolates for 5 days now, but it is sure hard to say no when you got these sitting in your apartment! There is also a bag sitting in the kitchen more than half full! Maybe I will have to send some home to Mom and Dad....
Happy Monday, y'all!

11 comments:

J~Mom said...

I felt the exact same way yesterday. That trail got the better of my legs!

I think you need to dump that chocolate!! It will be too tempting when that moment of weakness comes along!

miss petite america said...

jesus christ woman, get rid of that chocolate now! out of sight, out of mind!

Wes said...

Lunges can be hard on the booty :-) I would ditch the chocolate too! I know me!!!

Lance Notstrong said...

I hurt EVERYTIME I do lunges!!!

Brooke said...

What self control she said as she ate 3 thin mints.

Joe said...

When I have a bowl like that lying around the house, I pack it up and take it to work to make my co-workers fat! Hehe.

MNFirefly said...

You can send a nice CARE package to someone who needs it like a nursing home or homeless shelter. :D

Deb said...

Good for you with the late start day! I love that 'good sore' from a workout. Now it's time to relax.

Kate said...

You're so cruel posting that chocolate. Mmm.. Chocolate!

Mmem said...

That bowl wouldn't last a day in our house.

Anonymous said...

give the chocolate to your dad, on Easter Sunday!!!!