2.08.2007

Head Spinning

Went to spin last night with a weak stomach. Didn't know how well it was going to go, but all and all it was qutie successful and my quads and glutes were quite sore after a near 12 miles! What a wonderful workout!

Sis and I decided to make a nice dinner of spaghetti with some garlic bread! Mmm. That sure hit the spot. Once dinner was over, I waited patiently.

Patiently.

Patiently for the biggest rivalry game in NCAA basketball.

Yep, it was time for the UNC vs. DUKE game.

Let me just say, the first half was really hard to watch. I couldn't beleive how poor they were playing. But the Heels persevered and pulled through in the second half. They were rebounding better, had more steals, and just darn right played better!

79-73 baby! DUKE is going down!

Tonight I hope to get in an easy three miles. We'll see!

Happy running, y'all!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Spinning is awesome!

Wes said...

Nice job, spinning! Hope the ankle is holding up fine. Heard it was like -29 degrees there yesterday. I take it you weren't working on your tan lines ;-)

Anne said...

That was indeed a great game last night!

Neese said...

ooohhhhh i LOVE spaghetti and garlic bread!! way to spin those 12 miles!

MNFirefly said...

Awesome job!! Feel the burn!

Joe said...

Lots of folks are licking their chops to get back at Duke this year!!!