8.19.2006

8 Miles!

Yes! I finally did it! I ran 8.06 miles (to be exact) today! Wahoo! Two long runs in one week. Crazy! I am not even going to post how long it took me becuase I did do quite a bit of walking the last couple miles. My dad was joking with me that I would be dragging his butt through the Badlands of Medora for our 10K in a few weeks. I don't think so. He has more strength and endurance than I do. He'll probably drag my rear over the finish line.... I just hope it won't be too warm. The weather in the AM here as been quite pleasing, so I hope it stays the same for the next few weeks.

Happy Runnings, y'all!

8 comments:

cdoc said...

Good job!

Unknown said...

Nice job on the 8 miler. As long as you got it done that's what counts.

MNFirefly said...

Awesome run!!

Taunya said...

Great job. For me, it doesn't matter how long it takes to do it, it's doing the distance that counts.

Michele said...

Yey!!!
Don't worry about time, you got the mileage!

Neese said...

doing the distance surely counts, and thank you for your support on my 10 miles today.

great run to start your school week!!

qcmier said...

Nice job on your run. Good luck with school too.

Anne said...

If you can do 8, and with a hectic teaching schedule, then that 10k is gonna be a breeze. Well, a long-winded breeze. But you'll be just fine.