8.14.2006

6 miles to start the week

What a great way to start the last week of my summer. I got up this morning and was out the door before 8, planning on running 6 miles! Yep! And that is what I did! The weather couldn't have been better. It was 56 degrees with a cool breeze when I left and 66 with sun shining by the time I got back home.

Now, I only have a couple days this week to do absolutely nothing, but don't think I will have much time to do that! I need to head out and get some supplies for school, pick up my books, and run a few other errands today. Inservice starts Wednesday! Yikes!

Happy runnings, y'all!

9 comments:

carmen said...

Sounds like ideal running weather. I'm envious. I've been stuck indoors for the last three weeks because it's still too hot for me. :(

Yay! But don't you like the first days of school?? :)

Donald said...

Summer went so fast. I can't believe I'm taking my kids to school already.

Joe said...

Six miles? Nice! Good luck with the new school year.

Jess said...

I envy that weather!

Anne said...

Hope you have similar conditions for your big 10k in a few weeks.

cdoc said...

Must be something in the air, I also went running today (for the first time in a month). Not 6 miles, but I was happy with what a did. Good job!

Unknown said...

Nice way to start the week. School does not start here until after Labor Day.

MNFirefly said...

Way to go! The weather is wonderful for running.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »