5.09.2006

Training: WEEK 1

Okay. So last week was not a good week to start training for a half marathon. I don't know if I will ever be ready for it! I only ran twice and had a nice long walk on Saturday for the Great Strides (Cystic Fibrosis), but I did put on about 10.5 miles! I must say it was pretty good for not working out the two weeks before! I spaced my workouts quite well, giving me the appropriate time to recover. I was a little sore on thursday due to a nice hard workout on wednesday night. This week is going to be another challenge for me, with so much going on at work, cousin's graduation on saturday, and trying to get things ready for summer school and next year. But, if all goes the way I plan, I should be able to get in 12.5 miles this week. We'll see. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger...Right?

No comments: