5.24.2006

My Running Playlist

I know I am always looking for good running music, so I thought I would post a handful of songs that I like to listen to! Beware though, there is quite a variety of music. Please don't judge me on what I listen to, it usually consists of a good beat for my pace! Enjoy! The top three are my favorite right now!

Something Corporate - Konstantine
Something Corporate - Hurricane
Tantric - Breakdown
Tantric - Astounded
Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
The All-American Rejects - Swing, Sing
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started
Black Eyed Peas - My humps
Black Horse & The Cherry Trees - You're not the one for me (My new theme song)
Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to love
blues brothers - gimme some lovin
Busta rhymes - make it clap (remix)
David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure
Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
Elvis Presley vs. JXL - A little less conversation (remix)
Eminem - Square Dance
Gwen Stefani - Holla Back Girl
Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGhee
Journey - Seperate ways
Madonna - Confessions on a Dancefloor
Maxine Nightingale - Right Back
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Something Corporate - I kissed a drunk girl
Two Worlds - Bring it back
Two Worlds - The Fields of Love
50 cent - In the club
ABBA - Take a chance on me
Adrenaline - Shut the F*** up and dance
Alicia Bridges - I love the nightlife
Amy Stewart - Knock on wood
The Beatles - lady madonna
Blues brothers - boom, boom, boom
Cake - I will survive
Darude - Feel the beat
Dusty Springfield - Son of a preacher man
George Harrison - I've got my mind set on you
Greed Day - Boulevard of broken dreams
James Dean - I feel good
Journey - Cold as Ice
Journey - Eye of the tiger
Mary J. Blige - Dance for me (remix)
Metallica - enter sandman
Missy Elliott - Lose Control
Neil McCoy - Billy's got his beer goggles on
Pink feat. Redman - Get this party started (remix)
ray Charles - mess around
Rick james - Superfreak
Skee Lo - I wish
Sublime - Santeria
Ferris Buellers Day Off - theme
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed girl

3 comments:

Joe said...

Nice list! If you're looking for more tunes, check out the song names I posted in my comments on a post on Makita's blog.

Joe said...

Have you ever tried running to "Gonna Fly Now" (a.k.a. the theme song from the movie, Rocky)? Let me know if you like it because I created a special version of it.

cdoc said...

Thanks for the list, if I ever get an iPod, it will be helpful because I can never find the right songs to run to.