5.31.2007

Easy Run

Location of Sis' wedding... I hope it will be this nice on the big day!


Yesterday I arrived back at home... in Bismarck... living with the family. Fun times! Wedding planning all around. It's just nice to be home, even if there is a lot to do.

Yesterday it rained all day. I think we accumulated over 2 inches of moisture. So, today, when Sis and I went out for our morning jog, I was a little worried as the clouds were still hovering. It was a cool 50 degrees, but nice. Kind of humid. The sun peeked through the clouds, ocassionally. On our last quarter of a mile it started to rain but it was refreshing. All in all, 2.25 miles, no walking. Very nice.

The ticker above is my goal for June. May was quite unsuccessful, as I had only ran once in the last two weeks. June will be better. I hope! I was only able to accumulate a little over 20 miles this month...eeks.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might sound sort of strange, but I've been looking for interesting blogs to read, and I think yours is pretty interesting! I just started running actually. I have two blogs, one is private. Do you have an e-mail address so I can invite you to read them? You can post it here or e-mail me if you want.

(college.girl00@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a nice time and had a lovely run.

With a new month comes new beginnings. Best wishes with your running goal for June!

Wes said...

Awe man! You live in the purtiest place!! Too bad it so FREAKIN cold :-)

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Hey, May was a busy enough month for you without throwing in some running as well...you deserve a bit of time off....but now get your buns moving before the old man passes you.

Jess said...

50 degrees sounds perfect!

jahowie said...

Nice job on the run. Don't stress about missing some workouts. There is plenty of summer to make up for it. You have been very busy lately too.

Mendy said...

Like others said, May was so very busy for you, you had a lot going on. Jun is new month and should be great for some running for you! You'll do wonderfully! All these weddings... wow! and what a pretty picture. Hope you have a nice time with your family!

Good run too!!!

Marcy said...

Looks like a beautiful place to get married!! Awesome job on the run!! Don't sweat the month of May, you'll do better this month ;D

IronGambit said...

yeah, I travel a small amount ;)

Larissa said...

you can do it! Awesome local for the wedding,btw!

Joe said...

Here's to June!

Deb said...

I think your amazing for getting ANY workouts in with all you've got going on. Life gets busy...it's all about the balance! ;)

Michelle said...

Hi, there!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To answer your question, Top Chef is on Wednesday nights at 10 (might be 9 p.m. if you're in the central time zone, although I don't know if you are. LOL!). Next week will be a face-off of the all-stars of seasons one and two. Then the new season stats the following week.

Hope you can watch it too!!!

J~Mom said...

Awesome job on your run!! June will be better! :>)

IronGambit said...

The race is tomorrow I should have some pics up on Mon or Sun from the Marathon :)

IronGambit said...

I'm in Phoenix today :)