5.02.2007

Done...done...and done..

Monday night the weather was absolutely gorgeous when we left class shortly after 9pm. A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go for a run with him... I said no. I don't know if I am comfortable running with a guy. I am afraid that I will hold him back or not be able to go as far as him! I am probably just being silly.

Last night, I made it to the gym before class. Yes, the gym. I hate going there once the weather gets nicer, but I wanted to get in one last spin session before the class is over. So, I ran 2 miles first and then did 10.7 miles on the bike. Too much fun! It's been a couple weeks since I have done that! I am back!

Last night was my last night of class. For good. I have all assignments in, tests taken, and projects presented. I AM DONE! All I have to do is finish up the year at school with my students and show up for graduation! I am sooo pumped and ready to celebrate! Anyone want to join???

My current goal right now is to find (get) a job before the end of the month and get back on track with my running!

Tonight?.. ... .. I plan to run in the glorious 70 degree weather .... ahhh.

Happy running, y'all!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck with both the career and running goals!

Wes said...

Bah, you should've run with him as long as you felt safe. He invited you, so he would need to adjust to your pace.

Hell yea! I'll celebrate with you :-) After my tri this weekend, I'll toss back a couple in your honor!!

And what's this "I'm back" crap? You've been kicking butt all winter! When's winter over up there anyways? LOL!!

JeffM said...

Who knows, you might have been faster and had to slow down yourself.
Time to celebrate!

Mendy said...

Ahhh... another chapter in your book closes! Congratulations on being complete with school. What an accomplishment.

I, too find it hard to say yes to others when they ask to run. I run by myself 98% of the time, and am used to it.

Time for you to relax now! Well, except for the running part. :-)

Joe said...

Woot! Congrats!

MNFirefly said...

Congrads on graduating! I can not wait to get that point too.

Unknown said...

WooHoo! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats with being DONE! And Yes, you are being silly about running with a guy.