3.17.2007

Shakin' things up a bit

Well, I was hoping to do an easy 3 miles again this morning. Instead I opted for sleeping in until 9:30 since I didn't get home until 2:30 this morning! I went out with some ladies from school(work) and had a blast. We did a little bar hoppin' and ended the night at some rinky dink bar where their was a local band doing 80's cover music! We were shakin' it on the dance floor for a couple hours! Too much fun! So, I am okay with the fact that I didn't run this morning, since I think I burned more calories on the dance floor last night then I would have running! Maybe if I am feeling it later I will go out for a run. It's hard for me to motivate myself to do after I have already showered for the day... especially on a saturday!

Happy runnin', y'all!

6 comments:

Taunya said...

I think dancing to 80s music for a couple of hours is an excellent alternative to running! Have a great Saturday!

Neese said...

Shake it! Happy St. Patricks Day!

Wes said...

Dancin is excellent cross training!

Unknown said...

I have a hard time getting motivated after taking a shower also! Except for when it is too beautiful outside to stay in...

Mmem said...

I *heart* 80's music, would have done the same thing!!! :-)

J~Mom said...

WOOHOO I love 80s music! :>)