3.16.2007

Feelin' Fine...

I woke up to -4 degrees this morning. I didn't want to wait until mid afternoon for the expected high of 20 degrees. So, I drug myself out of bed and went to the gym. There was no spin today, so I knew that my options were pretty limited as I didn't want to do the EFX machine, stairstepper, or bike. I wanted to run, but I was upset I couldn't do it outside. I was teased with the warm weather on monday and didn't want to revert back to the thrillmill.

Once I got to the gym I knew I wanted to do some lifting as well, but didn't want to do it first, as I usually do. I was afraid it would have killed my motivation to run. So, I attacked the thrillmill and did a wonderful 40 minutes... 3.5 miles.... I was feelin' fine! I could have gone farther, but didn't want to push it. I want to run tomorrow as well. After running, I went down to the weight machines and went to town. I think I am going to have to start keeping track of the machines I am doing and how much I am lifting. I wasted so much time adjusting the machines and figuring out what weight to use...

Now I am going to do some paperwork while watching basketball. Don't worry, I can multi-task! I am lucky I have today off!

Happy running, y'all!

6 comments:

Jess said...

-4?! That sucks!

Wes said...

Nice run! Outside or not, you did good! Enjoy your day off and all the B'ball!!

Anonymous said...

-4?! Ok, I'll stop complaining about our 30 degrees now! Great job getting that run in even if you had to do it inside.

MNFirefly said...

Wow! That was really cold this AM. Great job on the workout.

Mmem said...

That is mighty darn cold! WTG on the run!

keith said...

hope it warms up for you soon!

other than on the dance floor, that is...