6.16.2006

Where did the week go?

So, it is already friday. I have only ran once this week, a very unsuccesful run might I add. And I only did one day of biking. What on earth is going on?!?!

Well, I can say, that I did go out of my norm and ended up going out...on wednesday night. Wednesday night! That is so not like me. But, a couple people from class decided that all of us RT's were going to go out after class on wednesday, since most of us didn't have class until 1 or 5 on thursday. Okay. sounds good. So we met up at a local restaraunt and sat out on the patio to enjoy a wonderful evening. Then we walked to one of the bars. From there it was all a blur. Just kidding. But, I was up until the wee hours....but had fun hanging out with a bunch of people I have classes with. I enjoyed the time getting to know them better!

So, needless to say, I didn't complete my run on thursday morning....too tired. Darnit. Same for this morning! What is going on? I was wiped. All I did yesterday was go to class in the evening and then we had volleyball at 9:30....which didn't start until 10... so I was not inclined to get up and run before getting to work at 11 this morning. I will admit it. I was lazy. But, I decided to change my long run from sunday to saturday now. And, if I have enough energy on sunday I will do a short run or a long bike! There! There it is!

Hopefully I will be ready for my long run tomorrow...it feels like it has been too long!

Happy Running, people!

2 comments:

cdoc said...

Sounds like my week, I started strong with yoga last Saturday and a long run and walk on Sunday, then it was downhill from there. I had a bad pain in my foot after Sunday, so skipped Monday to heal, then I have had a severe headache for 4 days (pretty sure a migraine). Finally it was better tonight, but it was still 80 and humid at 8 pm, so it was too hot for me to run outside. Tomorrow I will go to yoga and hopefully have a better week next week. Glad to hear you are making new friends.

Joe said...

One run is better than no runs. Try for two next week.