6.01.2006

Is it Friday yet?

I hate to look forward to the weekend, but I am. I am SO ready for this week of classes to be over! 4 hours of sitting through one class and then the next is almost TOO much!

But, yesterday, I was able to do some sautering. Yahoo! Not my first time, but my first time sautering something that actually made something else work! We were making pressure switches! Not the same as on/off switches. Just pressure switches. Ya know, the one's where you have to hold them down for something to work!?!? Yah those.

And then, we had to insert them into cheep toys that we picked up on our own. Here are mine! Aren't they kind of cute? We had to use two different kinds of pressure switches, that is why one of them has a red button in the front!

Yeah, it was fun! As far as running goes?!?! I did do some running today. I decided to pick up the pace and do a fast run today, with a little walking obviously! But, it was a nice workout! Now, I am off for volleyball. Hopefully we will win tonight!

6 comments:

Joe said...

Hey I saw your question about Fartlek training on my blog. There's a definition of Fartlek on Hal Higdon's site.

SRR said...

Did I miss something? What are you in grad school for, if you don't mind my asking?

SRR said...

Just out of curiousity, what do "pressure switches" have to do with special ed?

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»