6.04.2006

Training: WEEK 5

I did it! I did 5 miles today! Wahoo!

It was an eventful run though. I think everything was against me. First of all, I did it on a treadmill. I forgot to grap a towel right away. NEEDED that. I struggled with the little thing that you plug your head set into so you can hear the tv. Then I just took it out. From there, I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of my run. Then I decided to use my nano. Pulled the headset from that twice! Then my towel fell from the treadmill for the 2nd time. Goodness gracious! But, I finished. With some good running, sprinting, and a little walking! 58 minutes and I was done! It felt great!

I plan to spend the rest of the day with a good frapaccino and some books! I have got homework to finish people! Maybe get a little sun inbetween!

Have a great week y'all!


WEEK 5 IN REVIEW:
Monday: run 4 miles/volleyball
Tuesday: Biking - 40 minutes
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: 2 miles Fast/volleyball
Friday: rollerblade 30min.
Saturday: biking 30 minutes
Sunday: run 5 miles


WEEK 5 TOTALS:

  • __11_ miles (run)
  • __0__ miles (walk)
  • __70_ minutes (bike)
  • __0__ laps (swim)
  • __0__ min. (spin)
  • __0__ min. (eliptical)
  • __30__ min. (rollerblade)

5 comments:

cdoc said...

I am proud of you. This week I am starting yoga and making an attempt to run more often and maybe throw in some pilates and weights. Next step, the harder part, is the eating right. I have to figure that out. Thanks for inspiring me!

SRR said...

I would recomend some oil to help intensify that tan! **giggle giggle**

Great 5 miles!

Michele said...

Great job on the run!! You had plenty of excuses just to quit, but you didn't.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»