6.20.2006

Game 6: And the HEAT is DEFINITELY on!

Oohh.... watch the hands ... . . Good Lord.. . . What were you thinking . . . oh yeah, that was a nice shot. . . what, Miami is ahead at half time? . . . . oh yeah, they're still ahead. .. . oh, 6 point lead. . . yep.

We're good. We're doin' just fine.

Dangit.... 1 pt game. .. . mark cuban is going down. . . oh missed a three-pointer.. . .got the rebound. . . yes. three point lead. 1:05 to go.. . Time out. . . 54.6 seconds remaining.

Time out.


We do not want an overtime here. I gotta get up and do a nice run in the morning and then do some more homework . . . all before NOON!

26.2 seconds left and Dwyane Wade at the free throw line... got the pair! 3 pt. lead.

PLEASE no overtime.

Foul Wade ... again. That was definitely a fair call. Oooh baby! Good vibes...good vides (Cdoc, I am sending my good vibes!).


Yes! Two more points from Wade! 5 point lead! 17.7 seconds left! Terry misses his three point... ahhh. He makes a free throw. .. . . and another one.

3 point lead. We're still good.

Dwyane Wade ... 16 for 19... yep. at the line, AGAIN! 10.3 seconds left. DANGIT. Misses the first. SH*T...misses the second. What the heck!

Terry puts it up for three . .. and... and.. MISSES!!!! WAHOOO!! 95-92: MIAMI!

MIAMI takes their 1st Championship in FRANCHISE HISTORY.... did I hear that right?!?! Correct me if I am wrong! Of all places . . ... . On the Mav's court!

Sorry Dad.... you were wrong! I will forgive you!

I could definitely be a basketball announcer.

Definitely.

Don't laugh! My potty mouth might come out. yep. A teacher with a MILD potty mouth. It's just my competitive side coming out!

I am surprised no neighbors came to complain about any random shouts (not swearing) just shouts of excitement. . . or frustration.

Ahhh.... I can breath. And now I can sleep! Hopefully! I'm tooooo exciiiited to sleeeep!!!

Way to go Coach Riley... for having faith in this team!


Why are they boo-ing the NBA Commissioner? Did I miss something?

And the MVP is: (Drumroll please)
Dwyane Wade (36 points).
Could have called that one!

Just Beautiful!


Ahh... . . no more basketball for a while! (sniff, sniff) We got the NBA Draft starting next week though!

Goodnight ... and Congratulations Miami!


4 comments:

Donald said...

Good for Wade. He deserves it. It was an exciting finish.

Anonymous said...

at least Shaq did squat, so he can shut up about being the best ever, Mourning out played him and he is 40 with none of his own kidneys. Kareem played quality minutes on championship(s) teams late in his career. no sour grapes here Wade is the best, with Kobe a close second Lakers in 2007. I need new tee shirts my old championships shirts are getting worn.

Jess said...

haha glad you enjoyed the game and that your team came out on the top!

Unknown said...

I used to be a basketball fan until the loser Sonics organization got rid of George Karl as coach now I am not a fan. So congratulations to your team and thanks for giving Payton a ring.