6.18.2006

Training: WEEK 7

Here it is ... . ... .. my week in review. It is pretty pathetic....better than nothing though. Today was going to be another day off, but decided to go for a nice little jaunt with my sis! It was a little cool to start, but then the clouds decided to part and the sun was pretty warm. But, there were some lovely wind gust that kept us cool, I guess.

Monday: OFF
Tuesday: 2 mile
Wednesday: 8 mile bike
Thursday: OFF
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 4.92 miles
Sunday: 2.25 mile run

WEEK 7 TOTALS:

  • _9.17__ miles (run)
  • __8_ miles(bike)

Now all I have to look forward to tonight is Game 5 of the Miami/Dallas playoffs! YEAH!!! I am so excited! Go MIAMI! But, I must do some homework before game time....wish me luck!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!! I hope you had a nice relaxing day!

1 comment:

SRR said...

Postive thinking ONLY! You're doing great!