6.10.2007

You call that weird?

I was tagged by Neese.....

My 6 Weird Things:


  1. No matter how hot it is, I have to sleep with some sort of blanket covering my legs.
  2. I talk to the TV way to much when watching basketball or baseball. But, I don't use that much profanity...
  3. I have to blow my nose every morning when I wake up... and before I go to bed. Especially before I go to bed. I think I will sleep better!
  4. My running clothes (tops & bottoms) have to match.
  5. When I am deep in thought I rub my face with both hands and/or scratch my head... a trait I have gained from my mother... some may mistake these gestures with frustration, but actually it just similates my brain to think harder!
  6. I am 26, currently living with my parents... and sleeping on the top bed of a bunk bed. Beat that!

Now I will tag the following: Miss Petite America, Lisa, Brooke, Deb, Akshaye, Irongambit, and anyone who else wants to join!

17 comments:

IronGambit said...

aw that's how it's going to be!

Deb said...

Funny...at theend of the day, none of it seems so weird!

Neese said...

lol #6 *is* a doozie!

Marcy said...

#5 I can relate too, except I pick at my head, it's weird LOL

Marcy said...

Sorry it's supposed to be one "o" in too. It's driving me nuts :P

Anonymous said...

I agree with #1 and #3!! Haha

akshaye said...

that wasn't so bad!

akshaye said...

hehe.. amazing how much stuff you got in common!
and about the coffee.. i stick to regular only - would never heat a specialty drink!

Unknown said...

#6 is pretty hard to beat, but you have been working hard as a student and you deserve to crash with mom and dad. I would say you're pretty normal. I can't believe prince charming has not come taken you away yet.

J~Mom said...

I listed my 6 weird things. Marcy already tagged me. :>) Do I need to list 6 more? I sure have more.

We all know you are going to move out as soon as you are swept off your feet by Mr. Handsome. Or a nice job offer in Phoenix.

Jess said...

I know a lot of people who always, always, always sleep with some kind of blanket. Personally, I always do, but my feet have to be able to stick out. Another item to add to my list...

jahowie said...

I am always talking to the TV during sporting events, I have to have a blanket on my feet too, and I actually had to live with my parents for a while after college. I guess we are both weirdos!! By the way, I always liked the bottom bunk. ;-)

Jess said...

haha what a great post! I totally understand yelling at the TV when watching sports. You've gotta be pumped up for your teams!

Scott McMurtrey said...

yeah, you're weird, just like everyone else. :) i have to have matching clothes when i run too, it makes me feel like i'm faster!

miss petite america said...

i always have to have a blanket when i watch tv.

Lance Notstrong said...

Nothing wrong with bunk beds. You're like George Costanza with the parents :-)

Is #1 from watching too many scary movies where people get their leg s grabbed?

afuntanilla said...

i love that u sleep on bunk bed!! totally cool!