6.30.2007

A little too much...

It is the last day of June. Already. And I was hoping to finish it off with a 5-miler with the rents. I just probably pushed myself a little too hard this week. Didn't quite get those 5 miles...but I did get some.

Time: 8:00am
Temp:67 degrees
Humidity: 67%
Wind: SSE at 19mph
Distance: 3.68 miles
Duration: 46:17
Avg Pace: 12:34
Avg HR: 161
Max HR: 177

Looking at my ticker, I didn't meet my goal of 45 miles this month, but I did pretty darn good with all that was going on! 37 miles and some change!

I hope July will be better!

Randy asked about the Nike+ marathon... It is October 21st, and I believe in order to do it outside of the actual marathon, you have to use one of those Nike+ pieces...and then upload the information from that onto the site.. Oh... and Randy was wondering where in ND I will be teaching. Let's just say it lies along the Red River...

Happy running, y'all!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job!

And you did pretty darn well running this month. Same goal for July?!?! I bet you'll hit it.

J~Mom said...

Your total mileage looks awesome considering how much you had going on with the wedding!! Great job!!

MNFirefly said...

You may have not completed your goal mileage, but you put a lot of effort and counts! Great job!

Marcy said...

I agree with Lisa (J Mom) That's AWESOME mileage considering how much you've had going on lately. Travel, the wedding, etc . . .

Jess said...

Hard to believe June is already gone, huh? You may not have completed your mileage goal, but like others said, you had a lot going on, and now there's all of July to set a new goal for yourself.

Wes said...

Nice month, girlfriend! You accomplished much, gave so much :-) Yes, July will be even better!! Rock it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you got a job. Now you can truly enjoy your summer! :)

I'd say your mileage is looking pretty good! Keep it up!

Jess said...

Congrats on the job! And you were definitely cranking out the miles this month, even if you didn't quite hit your goal! Awesome job!

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Your nickname for your parents cracks me up.

Great job on the job!!!!!!! The Red River covers alot of territory especially when it floods....watch out where you call home...seriously.

We will be in Grand Forks and Drayton around Labor Weekend timeframe if that is close, maybe we could meet for coffee, but don't tell Lisa, she would want to drink some with us from AZ.

akshaye said...

hey.. just catching up on your last few posts... great news on the job! staying put in ND has its own benefits and I'm sure you will love it. and maybe you should look at a georgia race since you want to travel. that way you can get to NC also

the mileage is fantastic.. you had a busy month with all the job interviews and the wedding.

Runner Leana said...

Congratulations on your new job!! That's awesome news. Also, I'm really glad you'll be doing the Nike+ challenge. It sounds like a great event and I can't wait to hear how your race goes.

Mendy said...

That's great mileage for the month and no sweat about the number. It is all about the quality of your runs, which looks like you've been doing a great job on!!!