6.13.2007

Road Trip...

Well, I got back from my quick road trip late last night. 2 days. straight through...with no traffic, it took about 8 hours to get there and 8 hours back. Only put on about 1000 miles on my car! But, the interview went well. I expect to hear from them...and the school I had a phone interview with by friday. Both positions are in different states, so I don't know exactly which school I would rather work for... both would be wonderful locations, we'll just have to see.

3 days until the big wedding... I hope to get out and go for a run later this evening when it cools off. I haven't ran since friday.

I don't have much to say, so I will leave it at that and spare you the rambling nonsense!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the jobs! Mind if I ask what states they are in?

Jess said...

What states are they in? Would location play any role in a decision for you if you were offered both?

Good luck with them!

teacherwoman said...

I don't want to tell states...just yet. Until the decision has been made! I will keep y'all posted!

Marcy said...

YAY!!!! Good luck!! I can't wait to hear how things turn out for you!! You always make me dizzy LOL You're a busy, busy woman!!

Neese said...

16 hours total driving in 2 days is a major road trip, even though you sit the whole time it still can wear you out, rest well, and welcome home! :o)

Unknown said...

Best wishes that the right job comes along out of those interviews!!

Brooke said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. And my toes, and my..okay that's all. Good luck.

Don't those schools realize how lucky they would be to have you??

Wes said...

Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed that you find something that makes you happy :-)

Renee said...

Good luck!

akshaye said...

good luck! and enjoy the big wedding!

Scott McMurtrey said...

glad the interview went well. hope the weather is nice for you all this weekend.

Dances with Corgis said...

Good luck! :) ***Vibes***

Mendy said...

Good luck to ya! Looking forward to hearing the outcome!

IronGambit said...

Good Luck! & Yes I can vouch that driving is work! I'm still proud of you though! haha I hope that you get what you want :)
P.S. It's not nice that you won't tell us which states they are!

Jess said...

Good luck with the jobs! And have fun at the wedding!

Trisaratops said...

Holy smokes, that's one heck of a road trip!

Good luck with your decision!

jahowie said...

Good luck with the jobs!! That's a lot of driving. I'm glad that you made it home safely.

J~Mom said...

Man, that is a lot of miles!! Hope the interviews went well!!!!