5.28.2006

Don't Do It!

What ever you do, don't do it! Believe me! It is not fun to run the day after you eat authentic mexican food for dinner. Wow! Yesterday was my sister's birthday and we went out for dinner at this "new" mexican restaurant in town. Let me just say I wasn't feeling too hot this morning and was only able to get in 2 miles. And I only had a couple drinks. Yuck. Stomach gurgling. Yuck. nauseous feeling. Yuck. NOT...A...GOOD...IDEA... I am really hurting today, and unfortunately it is not do to a really good run. Darnit!

4 comments:

SRR said...

Awww...that's alright! Take a little siesta!

Joe said...

Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»