5.24.2006

Do good things come in threes?

I have heard that bad things come in threes, but do good things come in threes as well? I would like to believe so. This is why....

  1. Last night the Miami heat was able to beat the Detroit Pistons! Even though I did not watch most of the game due to other things on tv, I did get a glimse of a few parts of the game! I was so excited. I really don't care for the Pistons...nothing personally, they just aren't my favorite.
  2. My second good thing was staying up to watch the Twins beat the Indians in the 10th inning. Wonderful! But, I was disappointed when I got home from running errands today and found that they lost today 11-0. That is rediculous!
  3. Third thing. I went to my hair salon and found out that my hair was long enough to donate! I was nervous. Especially when she showed me where she would have to cut my hair! Oh My Goodness! She had to put it into 4 ponytails! That's a lot of hair! I knew it was going to be short! I don't think I have ever had my hair this short before...ever! It is to my jaw line! Wow!
On a training note, my 3 mile run today was pathetic. It took me FOREVER! I don't know what my deal was. I think that I just wasn't there mentally. I don't think I was motivated for it either! I might be taking the day off tomorrow. Maybe I will just do a little weights. I have volleyball tomorrow night so I need to be ready for that! Have a couple beers and hopefully share a pizza with my team...if we win!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Miami beating the Pistons is awesome. I'm pissed off at the Pistons for beating the Cav's. I was hoping that this was the year that Lebron would go all the way. Although I hated MJ when he played, I sure miss him now. I want Lebron to be the new MJ.

I'm cheering for Phoenix because I like fellow Canadian Steve Nash but I wouldn't mind if Miami wins the title -- that would rub it in Kobe's face for getting rid of Shaq.

BTW, have you seen basketball in high def yet? It's freaking awesome! You feel like you are there!

No worries about your 3 mile run. We all have days like that. Perhaps you'll have a better run next time.

cdoc said...

So did you cut your hair then?!?! If so and you don't want to show your face on here, email me pics! I just got my hair trimmed today and my hairstylist said it is at 10 inches now if I want it to be the same length as last time, chin length. But I am going to wait 3-4 more months and it should be to my shoulder then.

Anonymous said...

good things do come in threes, I call that StaStehpSu ahhhhhhhhhhh isn't that special ds