5.04.2007

Not so much...

First of all... the Ticker above is my running goal for the month of May. 60 Miles in May... I hope I can accomplish it!

The plan for the evening was to run a couple errands, help my cousin with her invites for the Grooms Dinner, and then go for a slow 5 mile run.

Not so much.

I ran a couple errands, still haven't figured out what I am going to wear for Graduation, the Groom's dinner, the wedding, or my sister's Groom's dinner. I met up with everyone to work on the invites and it took 3+ hours! I didn't get home until 8:45 and was afraid that it was going to get too dark to fast. Well, I realized there was still some daylight at 9:15 and I could have gone for a quick 2 miles instead of nothing. Oh well. Chalk it up for a lesson learned. I just could not get myself to go to the gym for a 5 mile run. Yuck.

I decided to pack and hit the hay early. I am heading home this weekend. I hope to go for a run tomorrow morning with someone...Mom, Dad, or Sis. Then I have to go in for alterations on my bridesmaid dress. Sunday I will be attending my God-daughter's First Holy Communion! Boy she is getting big.

The weather calls for light rain all weekend. That's okay. We need it. The farmers need it.


Have a good weekend, y'all!

13 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck with your 60 miles!

We could use some rain this way as well, we're on water restrictions right now.

Wes said...

We all need it! Good luck with your goal and have a safe trip home.

J~Mom said...

Good luck with your goal!! I know you can do it!!

akshaye said...

hey.. have a great trip and weekend. and that ticker is super cool :)

Joe said...

Wow there are so many exciting things going on in your life right now. It also seems like you're in a transition period from the current phase of your life to a new one. Does that mean we're going to see a "Today is the first day of the rest of my life" post soon?

Neese said...

there's no place like home, enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

The ticker at the top is cool. I bet that will help keep you on track!!

JeffM said...

The ticker is cool, look forward to seeing it move.
Have a fun trip and hopefully not stressful.

Marcy said...

You can most definitely make that goal!!! ;D ;D

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy time! Sometimes our runs have to be put aside for other things. At least we can easily pick it back up again.

Anonymous said...

Love the ticker.

Anne said...

Terrific ticker. If I ever start keeping close track of my mileage again, I may just have to swipe it :-)

I love the rain picture. Just beautiful! Have a great trip home.

Jess said...

I love your ticker! That's such a great idea! Have fun at home this weekend!