7.04.2006

Happy Independence Day!

What a wonderful weekend. Full of fun times with family and friends.

Yesterday, after a nice jog with my parents, I spent some time at the "art in the park" with mom and came home empty handed! That's okay.


From there, SAS and I went on the river with her boy and some friends. What a beautiful time of day...


That was fun! After looking over some pictures, I wasn't too please with how I looked in a bathing suit....definitely going to work on that... eeks....

I spent the early evening playing catch with my Dad and my sisters...mom watching and taking photos..


As for this Independence Day, it's been a gorgeous day.

Got up this morning and went golfing with the family .... very interesting. I definitely need to do some practice before the family golf tournament the end of the month. Actually, we all do!


Then I spent most of the afternoon on the road back to GFK. Yeah. Not so much. I will be spending the next few hours trying to finish a couple assignments for class tomorrow...and hopefully view some fireworks from my lonesome apartment! Ha!


Tomorrow morning I will be hitting the trails for a nice run!


Happy runnings, y'all!

1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

I am glad that you had a good time this weekend. Coming home empty-handed is ok. Good luck on your run tommorow.