1.07.2007

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Neese, so here goes.

A-Available or Single? Definitely Single

B-Best Friend? Hmm... probably my sista sista

C-Cake or Pie? Cake, chocolate

D-Drink of choice? Red Beer

E- Essential Item? computer

F-Favorite color? yellow

G-Gummi Bears or worms? Bears

H-Hometown? Bismarck, ND!

I-Indulgence? chocolate of all kinds

J-January or February? January

K-Kids & names? No kids...just the one's I teach, which is enough right now!

L-Life is incomplete without? friendship and love

M-Marriage Date? N/A

N-Number of siblings? 2 sisters, both younger

O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges, if their ripe

P-Phobias/Fears? Meetings with "hard-to-work-with" parents

Q-Favorite Quote? In the midst of a hard time, stop, and remind yourself how thankful you are. It's these hard times that prepare us for something better to follow."

R-Reason to smile? I'm alive and making the most of my life while enjoying it all!

S-Season? Fall

T-Tag three people: Brooke, A.Maria, and Jess

U-Unknown fact about me: I'm obsessed with being on-time/early for everything. See below.

V-Veggie I hate: cooked couliflour (sp?)

W-Worst Habit? setting 2 alarms and checking them multiple times before falling asleep. I have a fear of oversleeping which therefore could make me late, which I am never late unless it is due to someone else.

X-X-rays you've had? Don't ever remember having x-rays. I have never broken a bone!

Y-Your favorite food? Shoup Noodla...mmm

Z-Zodiac? Sagitarrius


Today I took a REST day, since I did not rest on my scheduled rest day (Friday). According to my schedule, today was supposed to be a 5 mile run, but I wanted to wait one more day before I got back on the treadmill. Tomorrow, I hope to get to the gym by 530 to do a nice 3 mile run since I have class in the evening. If I get there in the morning, I will still plan to follow my schedule and do some stretching and strengthing at home after class!

Here's to a wonderful week ahead of us all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good meme, I haven't seen this one before... I'll have to get it done.

JK Running

christine said...

two alarm clocks..hmm maybe i should try that.

Neese said...

thanks for playing it's interesting to learn tidbits about everyone :o)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest.

Wes said...

Nice job on the meme! Enjoy that rest and get that run in!

J~Mom said...

Ooohhh, I am an alarm setter and checker as well!! I will even have DH come over and look at it for me to make sure I did it right! Thanks for sharing!