8.13.2006

Training: WEEK 15

Okay, this week was PATHETIC.


I know I have said that a lot lately, but it was pathetic! I only ran twice. I was planning on doing a good 6 or 7 miles today and didn't, becuase for some reason Mother Nature decides that she was not going to give us any rain for two months, and then rain for 12 hours straight here, starting last night and into this morning..... I was PLANNING on running this morning before heading to work at noon!

Now, I have been on my feet for 5 hours and was NOT going to run in the heat this evening.

Nope.

News Flash: I only have less than 4 weeks until the 10K! Yikes! I need to get my butt in gear! I am getting nervous and hope that I will be ready! There will be so much going on with classes starting and school starting next thursday! Wow!

Happy Runnings, y'all!




Training: WEEK 15

Monday: 2.3 mile run, 30 sets of bleachers (up and down)
Tuesday: 3.62 mile run
Wednesday: 4.3 mile rollerblade
Thursday: volleyball
Friday: OFF
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF


WEEK 15 Totals:
  • __5.92__ miles run
  • __0__ miles bike
  • __0__ miles swim
  • __4.3__ miles rollerblade