8.16.2006

"If you're not 1st....you're last!!"

"If you're not 1st... you're last. That is what you taught me."


"What are you talking about! I was high when I said that. It doesn't make any sense, Ricky!"




I went to the movie Talladega Nights last night with a couple friends! Hilarious! Hil-lar-i-ous (that's for JTA!). There were many parts that were very funny, and a few I thought "He could do better than this" in reference to Will Farrell. But, overall I enjoyed the movie, and can't wait to see it again to recall some of the more funnier lines! This movie almost made me a Nascar fan.. .. . almost.

Well, with that note, I didn't make it to bed until close to midnight, which resulted in me sleeping later and not getting up to run this morning before my 1st day of inservice. Gosh darnit. What a long day. So much information. Somewhat boring. Tomorrow we have inservice at our school for part of the day and we are using the rest of the day to prepare our classroom! Yeah!

So, I wanted to go for a run soooo bad tonight, but we are under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 11pm! Yeah right. And the county right next to ours has a Tornado Warning right now! Like this girl is going to attempt anything outdoors, where there is no shelter, and a chance of getting eatin' up by a scary twister....nope. I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT! If anyone knows anything about me, I am really scared of twisters but interested in them at the same time... as long as they are anywhere but near me! EEkkks...

Maybe I will be able to get up tomorrow morning before heading to school.. I know I won't run tomorrow evening since I have VOLLEYBALL!!! Yahooo!! Who is excited now!!

5 comments:

cdoc said...

Yeah, you and tornados aren't friends. Have fun setting up your classroom tomorrow!

Neese said...

oh tornados scare me to no end! enjoy school, hope you can get your run in soon.

SRR said...

Girlie...I am so behind on my blog reading...but I had to tell you that I love the new profile pic. Very nice!

MNFirefly said...

OMG! You guys got the icky weather WAY before us. The wild weather is coming.

Have fun prepping the classroom.

a.maria said...

"almost made me a nascar fan... almost"

love it!