12.28.2006

Weird Weather

RR: First, on a running note, I hit up the gym again for a slow, very slow 3 miles. Yuck. My lower left shin is bothering me and I might have to take the next couple days off before the race. I also lifted arms today. Might be a little sore tomorrow!

_____________________________________

Now, as related to the title of this post, our weather has been soo weird here in the capital city. Let's just say that it's been so warm that I haven't warn a coat all week. Got home from the gym this morning and it was already 37 degrees with no chilly winds. We are supposed to reach a high of 40 degrees. AND, there is absolutely NO snow on the ground and we didn't have any for Christmas either.

I don't know how many of you pay attention to the weather crossing the plains, but Denver is preparing for their second Blizzard, up to 18 inches of snow. Some of that is supposed to hit North Dakota, but I am hoping it is just enough snow to cover the ground nicely without causing too much caos!

Keep on keeping on....

3 comments:

Wes said...

Wow! That last meme was a doozy! The cold weather has finally settled in here. I guess we can call it cold. Over Christmas, it was cloudy, windy, and cold. Back in Atlanta, its at least been sunny and cold. Keeping on, and keepin it real!!

MNFirefly said...

No snow...please!

Deb said...

No bragging, but it's been pretty typical weather her in So Cal. Mid 70's & clear. We did have a night of rain and a couple of cloudy days. We certainly don't battle the elements like many of you. I would LOVE to experience more of teh seasons though!Take care of that leg!!